If you are seeking a world-class education without paying a hefty price tag, it’s time that you consider India. It is said that by 2030, India will emerge as the youngest nations in the world.
Over the last two decades, India has astonishingly transformed its higher education landscape by creating a widespread access to low-cost and high-quality university education for students of all levels.
Edoofa believes, studying in India will change your life forever, and not in the same way studying abroad anywhere else in the world will. You will see and experience things that open your eyes to a whole new manifestation of life in our modern age. Studying in India means facing the entire spectrum of the human spirit, experience, and resilience (and all the good and the bad that comes with it).
According to the recent research by Fairfax foreign currency exchange, “India is one of the most cost-effective places to study”.
With so much progress underway in the world’s most populous democracy, you may be wondering whether studying in India can help you reach your own academic goals.
Here are some quick facts that make India the rising country for higher education:
- India is among the top 5 countries globally in present research output, with 23 universities ranking high in global top 200!
- In the last 20 years alone, 6 Indian scholars have been awarded the Nobel Prize across varied categories.
- India has 700+ universities with over 35000 colleges in higher education; in fact, it is the second largest educational hub in the world.
- ICCR (Indian Council of Cultural Relations) yearly offers over 3,350+ scholarships to international students for traditional courses ranging from Indian classical dance, Ayurveda, and music and various other programmes.
- ICCR scholars are today enrolled in more than 120 institutions, including the top IITs and NITs, sectors across 18 states. Most students are from SAARC and African countries.
- International giant corps Google, Microsoft, Apple etc are searching for intellectual minds in India.
- Various education, scholarships, loans and other financial aids are comfortably available for studying in India today.
- India’s immense open online courses, started by several research universities, jointly enroll 60% of the world’s entire student population.
- India’s higher education institutions are led by the highest standards of morals and accountability, with every individual being accredited and peer-reviewed.
- With well and student-oriented learning-driven model of education, India has not only surpassed its enrollment numbers but has spectacularly enhanced its learning outcomes.
- The promise of excellence and equity has made India’s higher education system worth imitating.
- Over the years, with the evolution of the ‘knowledge economy’, learning and work have become indivisible, making on-the-job learning and up-gradation a requisite.
Edoofa delivers quality and transparent framework of higher education in India. Getting an Indian education will not just help you build a secure future, but a stable career.
HOW TO BE A PART OF THIS WORLD CLASS HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM?
Get connected with the most caring, experienced and empathetic career counselors who help you with direct and actionable advice for career growth.
Register yourself on the website
Or contact us directly over WhatsApp @ +91 7292063289 so that we can reach out to you and get you connected to one of the counselors in 24 to 48 hours.
All the best!
TO KNOW MORE, WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW: