Studying abroad has been a life-changing experience for students over the past decades. From enhancing your global network to experiencing a new culture and if you’re in a country like India each state has its own diverse cultures.
Given that, it’s no wonder that the number of students earning degrees outside of their home country has tripled over the last 25 years.
Studying outside especially India has a great number of benefits such as
- Open-mindedness: students who move out of their comfort zones to other places acquire a great pool of knowledge not only in academics but also in general and daily living information. This helps the student to get rid of baseless scientifically unproven ideas and allow themselves for diversity.
- Great network: for our businesses to go on well, we need a great pool of network connections. In case an employer wants to globalise his business, he needs people from other countries to hold his idea and execute them.
- Experience different teaching styles: each country has a unique style of teaching. Studying abroad can help you expand your academic horizon. Adapting to different styles of teaching can also help adjust to different management styles, making you more versatile in the workplace.
- Impress employers: studying abroad can help launch your career and make you more competitive in the workforce. It gives you the opportunity to show future and current employers that you have open mind, resourcefulness, and drive needed to adapt to a different environment. Students who study abroad add variety to the company because they have different methods of the same things and a lot of experience from foreign work.
- See the world: studying abroad allows you to see the world and travel to new places you would otherwise not have visited. During vacations, trips can be planned to see new places and experience new things. Sightseeing releases stress and makes a happy person generally.
In conclusion, hardly will one experience new things and remain the same so where there is a will there is a way; where there is EDOOFA, there is an opportunity.