This article is intended for the students in Zimbabwe who want to apply for VISA to study abroad. Its written by Marshal, a student ambassador of Edoofa in Zimbabwe.
1. Visa application form print out.
Online registered/duly filled in Visa application form signed by the applicant.
2. One photographs conforming to specifications (JPEG format,10kb-1Mb in size and 350 by 350pixels dimensions) and photo to be uploaded during registration.
You will then take this print out application form to the Harare Indian Embassy with the following:
3. Original passport valid for the period applied for/duration of the course and having three blank visa pages.
4. Original letter from a recognized Indian university/School/Institution confirming admission to a particular full-time course of study including detailed curriculum, course duration etc.
5. Copy of exchange agreement between the Indian institution and the Zimbabwean University in case of an exchange student going to an Indian University/Institution.
6. Financial guarantee from a bank showing adequate balance or bank letter certifying income of parents to cover estimated expenses Euros 500 per month towards tuition fees, living and boarding expenses in India during the entire period of the proposed study.
7. An affidavit from Parents or sponsors to the effect that they would be responsible for the students expenses and behavior during the student’s learnig period.
8. Visa cost $83. The money must be USD as they do not want Zimbabwean Bond Notes.
9. The visa process is done from Monday to Friday between 8:00am – 12 am.
Check www.edoofa.com to connect with a counselor to help you further with the application and Scholarship.