We know every year, millions of students face the problems of not knowing where to get a quality college education, how to finance the high cost of getting such education, how to get industry exposure and learn skills for a job.
Edoofa believes quality Higher Education should be affordable, accessible and should lead to a Job or Profession.
We help students to get an affordable college education through scholarships, industry exposure, and internships.
Internships are investments in your future.
Here are just a few reasons why :
1) Real world experience: Working as an intern gives you the opportunity to work hands-on in a professional environment. As an intern, you’re not just there to get coffee or run errands but you’re there to gain actual work experience. Internships help by teaching you more about the career path you are pursuing. They are a way to test drive possible jobs and explore different career options.
2) Networking: Internships often give you the opportunity to interact with professionals by which you gain new connections and learn how to communicate in a professional environment. Networking helps acquire references and find new job opportunities. Internships can even provide you with a professional mentor.
3) Resume Builder: A college student knows the importance of a good resume. Without a solid re, ume it can be tougher to be considered for a position. And how can you have a strong resume without any experience? Internships are key to building experience as a student or recent graduate. Employers are much more likely to hire someone with internships and work experience rather than someone with a generic resume, lacking experience.
4) Time Management: As an intern, you’ll become a master of time management. When you’re working in a fast-paced professional environment you need to know every minute counts. Time management is vital in every circumstance whether you’re attending meetings, finishing tasks on deadlines, etc.
5) Career Foundation: Internships provide you with the building blocks you need for your future. Many internship opportunities help set the foundation for your career.As an intern, you have the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company. Keep in mind, employers often use internships as a recruitment tool to test out future employees and in many cases, companies hire interns after graduation.
Internships are great tools to improve your chances as a job applicant and help make you a better potential employee. Edoofa is the best medium towards an internship along with quality Higher Education.
This happens with the ” EARN WHILE YOU LEARN” Program of the Edoofa Program.
The “ EARN WHILE YOU LEARN ” PROGRAM not only trains you but also gives you opportunities to earn either monthly based stipends or project-based stipends for the work that you do. Edoofa will train you, get you equipped with all the skills you need to do well in the industry oriented tasks and make you aware of the real market scenario.
Edoofa is an online community working towards the employability of deserving students in the real-time job scenario.
S.E.E.L.S(Students of Edoofa earning and learning to success) is a program under Edoofa, where we ensure, to impart the Edoofa students with the right skills to attain the optimum exposure and experience by working for fast growing as well as established companies.
The primary objective of S.E.E.L.S is not only to provide students with the correct job opportunities for them but to train to them to reach to a level where they can widen their individual growth opportunities by experiencing the exposure, post-training.
As an experienced member in the sector of bridging education with employability, we have a lot of relationships where you can leverage your skills to the fullest.
At Edoofa, we believe that students should be provided with the skills that line up with the unique pre-requisites of an employee. A growth-based company requires market research, market analysis, resource allocation, user engagement, digital marketing, work ethics, time management, task management, business communication, etc.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT:
HOW CAN EDOOFA HELP YOU WITH INTERNSHIPS AND SCHOLARSHIPS?
Get connected with the most caring, experienced and empathetic career counselors who help you with direct and actionable advice for career growth.
Register yourself on the website
Or contact us directly over WhatsApp @ +91 7292063289 so that we can reach out to you and get you connected to one of the counselors in 24 to 48 hours.
All the best!!