A Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy is an interesting career path right now. The reason for that is the perception associated with the course that one can only be a pharmacist after graduation is different from the reality, where several career options open up for you. In today’s competitive job market, it also depends on a student’s willingness, attitude and growth mindset.
A graduate of pharmacy is equipped with the following skills upon finishing his/her degree:
- Knowledge of facts and theories relating to the design and manufacture of medicines
- The ability to communicate effectively with patients and other health professionals
- Production of pharmacy-specific scientific documentation
- Operation of pharmaceutical instrumentation
- Knowledge of the law and ethical concerns relating to the supply of medicines
- Analysis of medicines
A B.Pharma graduate can continue their higher education with a Masters in Pharmacy or a Masters in Business Administration, which is also an increasingly popular choice among Pharmacy graduates. However, once a bachelors degree is obtained, a pharmacy student often chooses to start his/her professional life. Some of the several career paths include jobs in Pharmaceutical Industry/ Clinical research organizations/ Biotech companies, Marketing/Sales jobs at Pharmaceutical companies, Pharmacist in hospitals,Retail/Wholesale Pharmacy business, Teacher, etc.
At Edoofa, we believe that while a degree is crucial to your career goals, it is not sufficient alone. One also needs essential industry soft-skills such as:
- interpersonal skills
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- numeracy and computation
- problem-solving skills and the ability to think clearly and methodically
- time management and organisational skills
- commercial awareness.
The Earn While You Learn Program from Edoofa ensures that our students are properly equipped with these skills upon graduation by providing a 3-month skills training, followed by real-time live projects. At Edoofa, we strive to build careers, through a career-oriented higher education experience for meritorious students across Africa. If you are looking to be a professional in the health industry, a bachelors in pharmacy is an ideal course for you.
Admissions have started for the 2019 batch. For more information visit www.edoofa.com
Learn more about us by watching our 2019 Admissions video. The link is given here: https://youtu.be/V4jMxz9ZdAA
Check out our Facebook Page.
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT US ON +917838693749 OR STUDENTCARE@EDOOFA.COM.